Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Family.....

I am son of very loving parents. My family starts with my Amaan, my father, my wife, my one son, two daughters, four brothers, two sisters in law one nephew, one nice.

My loving Amaan...
Mother is the best blessing from Allah. She is very caring to me. I can't live without him. I remain sometimes far enough but though I find her and her preys with me. I love you Amaan.

Bakhshal Shahani-My Father as the best Guru....
What ever I am, I am just because of my fathers training and support. He has passed a very hard life. But I salute to his efforts, toiling, and him as a father. He is orphan. My grand father passed away when Baba was just of 1 year old. My father, My one real uncle Shams-u-din Shahani, and my one Puphu have passed a very hard life when they were child. My grand mother get merried with his cousin after the death of my grand father. Their new father was very rude to them. He even made them to beg on the best days like Eid. Well time passed now my father is H.S.T. He has remained a great musician. Even he composes songs till now. He thinks that music is my entertainment when ever I get worried or sad music helps me out. He has written many books. Company of Dadu litrature has celebreted 3 evenings with him for his books like "Suhana Sukhan". Thats his best book that I like because it has the things that leads us to our destinations. Well! I cann't describe my father in few words. It will require books to write about my father. I love and respect his leadership. I loved you, I love u, I will be loving you my greatest father. I will shine your name I promise you.....

Zulifqar Sahil Shahani - My childhood friend & elder brother...
My elder brother Zulifqar is the second leader after my father. He is poet. He has given me a great collection of his words. I have sung his lyrics in many audio cassettes and his famous song on Kashish Tv "Tu siwa hi shahar ajnabi tho lagy, pan khy panhjo ghar ajnabee to lagy". Well, besides u may find his collection of lyrics in different websites. Well, I he is the one who helped me in diffirent situations. He is the one with whom I have played, fought and loved as a companian. He is merried and has one son named Zohaib Shahani and one daughter Fiza.

My wife is my life...
You would have read story in the post of "Youth" how much I love her. She is 3rd and main support to me. She became the reason for my hardworking in singing. She is the only for whom I can do anything. I have more reason to love her a lot because she gave me three loving children. First, Nirmal my elder daughter, then Zakir who is my best friend at home and Anmol that is really priceless.

Sarfraz Ali Shahani - Efficient & well mannered
He is my younger and 3rd brother. What to say about him. He feels shying to write the words for himself. But I won't let him do so. Well, shortly he is really totaly different from all of us. He way like, dislike, company, way of living things is totaly change. And we all like this. Specialy my father loves him a lot..Because he always becomes to be like him. And help him when he writes books. We love him too. He is the designer of this blog. He has just merried few months ago. We prey for him for a long & successful life.

Sajjad Ali Shahani - Ziddi guy
He is my younger and fourth borther. He is just sixteen. He studying yet. He always help our mother when she is alone or ill. He is very caring. He always never likes to listen or see anything wrong. If he sees then he doesn't avoid even to fight with any body. Well, Now days he is wounded in an incident. Allah will help him in all his steps....

Deedar Ali Shahani - Second Balak Sindhi
He is the youngest. He is studying intermediate. He seens like me. He likes singing and want to be singer. His naats have been on air on Kashish Tv. Well, his vocal is sweet. I almost took him in diffirent programs. And get him interoduced. He really attracts the people towards him by his singing. May Allah help him grow up and shine like stars....




No comments:

Post a Comment