Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Facts....

The best period of anybody in his/her life is childhood and youth. I have many memories I can not describe all of them. But I will do try to deliver you the best of happens of me.

Injured by a horse....
I have always remained keen of animals. I do like animals and like to keep pets in my home. In childhood when of was of 8 years. I was running behind some birds. On a turn I found a tonga (carriage pulled by horse) upcoming me. I could not do any thing then it crossed over me. Certainly I got a lot wounds. One by the foot of hoof of horse and other by the paddle of Carriage that I can never forget. Because It resulted a sign on my head. That is yet very clear appeared on my head.

Loving someone is very fun....
Love is really a great fun in life. Sometimes it becomes the reason to die or suicide. Well, love changed my life. Firstly I love of my parents, then love of music, then the love that happens once in everybody's life. When I was just 17 years old, in a ceremony of my relative, I found a very beautiful girl that was my cousin. I had seen her before but this is where our story begins. We saw each other and we read the things of our four eyes. Well, we both fallen love with each other. After sometime, her father was killed due to personal enmity. My father and he were best friends. So, we become the one of the support to their family. Like this, I started to go her home. And passed a long time with her family. Well after few years they thought shifting from the home. They, purchased the home that was very near to our home. Well, when it news our chemistry starts spreading. A lot of people started opposing me. Once, Eid was about to come and someone made a threaten call to our PTCL number. He threatened my father saying him that He would kill his both elder sons if he didn't shifted from that colony. Well, my father ordered us to get shifted from there. But I refused to come with them. My father was in rage and supposed to if they left the home I would have left the home with them. But I did not go with them. My elder brother was with me. When one month passed the person who was threatening us didn't appear. And my parents came back. Once, at late night I heard the voice of men speaking outside. I saw from the my washroom's window. One person was standing and one was trying to climb at the door of my girlfriend's home. I came to my brother and made him wake up, but he didn't understand I took gun, came outside and shoot over them. one started running and other jumped down and he also ran away. Then all persons from neighbor came out and asked me about the happen. After this, nobody came their till the time we were there. After this its a long story. When I sent my proposal to her mother. There was a huge team sitting there to appose me. Her uncles, her relatives everybody opposed me. When my parents came back to home we had lost all the hopes. But then my love helped me. She persuaded her mother and other members. We silently celebrated our engagement. And then when our marriage was held all of our relative got cut of us. Even my own uncle did this. Well, now we are married I have one three children, two daughters, one son. We are happily living....



No comments:

Post a Comment